To view our transformation, please click the video below
Sherway Gardens is pleased to announce that our $350 million expansion and renovation is well underway. As we reinforce our position as a leading fashion destination delivering a unique experience, the pinnacle of shopping is about to reach new heights.
Highlights of this exciting project are as follows:
- A 'north' expansion will provide an additional 210,00 square feet of retail space bringing the total size of Sherway Gardens to 1.3 million square feet
- A new relocated food court in the north expansion
- 4 new full service restaurants, each with a unique dining experience
- A 19,000 square foot Harry Rosen
- A new Sporting Life located in the north expansion
- Saks Fifth Avenue opening in 2016
- Nordstrom opening in 2017
- Upon completion approximately 245 stores
- 3 new multi-storey parkades
- Realigned ring road with easier navigation
Additionally 90,000 square feet of existing space will be renovated to include:
- A complete replacement of the ceiling
- New lighting installed throughout
- A restoration of the existing floor, made of high quality French limestone
- New comfort zones
- Recently renovated restoration of our iconic white tent roof structure, which was originally designed by Eb Zeidler, internationally renowned Toronto based architect.
During this time, you may experience some minor inconvenience, as with any renovation, but we assure you that we will do our best to minimize any disruption and work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We're very excited to bring you the new Sherway ... Watch this space for ongoing updates on this exciting project!