ANNOUNCING: A bigger and better Sherway!
We have exciting news! Beginning January 2013, we will kick off a $350 million revitalization and expansion of Sherway Gardens, to reinforce our position as west-end Toronto’s most popular retail destination.
A “north expansion” will provide an additional 210,000 square feet of retail space:
- The food court will be moved to the upper level in the north expansion
- The space currently occupied by Sporting Life will be demolished and taken over by Nordstrom
- A larger Sporting Life will move to the new north expansion
- An expansion of Harry Rosen
- Four new full-service restaurants, including JOEY and P.F. Chang’s
A new three-level parkade will provide customers with 1,200 parking spaces in close proximity to the mall
A renovation of existing space:
- A complete replacement of the ceiling
- New lighting installed throughout
- A restoration of the existing floor, made of high-quality French limestone
- A restoration of the iconic white tent roof structure, which was originally designed by Eb Zeidler, an internationally renowned Toronto-based architect
Rest assured, however, there will be no change to the comfortable, intimate feel of the interior common areas.
During this time, you may experience some minor inconvenience, as with any renovation, but we assure you that we will do our best to minimize any disruption and work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We’re very excited to bring you the new Sherway... Watch this space for ongoing updates on this exciting project!