Sherway has developed a mutually beneficial relationship with local media over the years. We strive to accommodate the media whenever feasible, and pride ourselves on making the entire experience as easy and expedient as possible. Sherway is a short drive along the Gardiner/QEW from downtown Toronto.
On Site News or Lifestyle Media Requests:
- Permission to film or shoot digital images of the common areas of the shopping centre; using the centre for film shoots for TV or movies; using the centre as a backdrop for fashion or lifestyle stories; filming streeters; or the filming of Sherway events, should be directed to Senior Marketing Director Lisa Resnic at (416) 621-1071 ext. 7020 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Requests for interviews with the General Manager of Sherway Gardens should be directed to Andy Traynor, General Manager at (416) 621-1071 ext. 7010 or email@example.com. Requests for interviews for marketing issues should be directed to Senior Marketing Director Lisa Resnic at ext. 7020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that media requests involving any of Sherway’s retailers must be approved by the retailer in advance of requesting permission from Sherway Management.
- All media personnel must sign a Media Log in The Management Office (located at Door 3) during office hours (weekdays 9am - 5pm) or in the Security office next door outside of office hours.
Off Site Media Opportunities:
- For any off site media opportunities, please contact our Public Relations Agency.
Public Relations Agency Contact:
Peter Ashworth, Ashworth & Associates (416) 603-6005 or
Location Filming (Commercials, Feature Films, TV):
Sherway has been used as a location in many commercials and feature films over the years, including “Mean Girls” and “The Sentinel”. We are open to discussion to the possible use of Sherway Gardens for filming commercials, feature films & TV. Filming is subject to conditions, availability & associated fees. Interested parties may contact Senior Marketing Director Lisa Resnic at (416) 621-1071 ext. 7020 (email@example.com)